Greek One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek One Piece Role Playing Game

HomeΑρχικήSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To Greek One Piece Rpg διαθέτει Server στο Discord , μπορείτε να μας βρείτε πατώντας ΕΔΏ
Καλώς ορίσατε στο Greek One Piece Rpg! Εάν είστε νέος παίκτης παρακαλώ διαβάστε για το forum/παιχνίδι μας πατώντας ΕΔΩ
Για δημιουργία νέου χαρακτήρα δείτε ΕΔΩ
Μπορείτε να βρείτε τις νέες αλλαγές/προσθήκες στο παιχνίδι πατώντας ΕΔΏ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:08 pm
Άλλοι Καταζητούμενοι
Άλλοι Φημισμένοι
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Ομάδες Κυνηγών
Wolfpack
School of the Wolf
Ομάδες Ναυτικών
Dragon Storm

Spam House

Go down 
+22
LukeSykpe
Editor
Destr0
SlipKnoTaS
Deidara
Makoto
alex 1010
pashalis hunder
Ryo D. Amidamaru
el gatos
Meteoritis
Destro
tsitakos
F_A_I
Argon
Rikuo
Galadan
Eustass Kid
el Latino
Roni
Badboy
MummRaTheEternal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Argon

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Argon Naito

Spam House - Page 77 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am

καλημέρα

το γράφω εδώ ελπίζοντας να το δείτε
κάτι προέκυψε οπότε σήμερα δεν θα είμαι διαθέσιμος
απλά σας ενημερώνω για να ξέρετε
Back to top Go down
alex 1010
Marine
Marine
alex 1010

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Ren G,Milon

Character sheet
Remaining Health: 100%

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 am

καλημέρα Spam House - Page 77 4009429771 Spam House - Page 77 4009429771 Spam House - Page 77 4009429771 
Back to top Go down
Badboy
Marine
Marine
Badboy

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Red Fullman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Καλημερα!

Αργκον ελπιζω να ειναι ολα καλα!
Back to top Go down
Rikuo
Marine
Marine
Rikuo

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Ryuu Inugami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 pm

καλημερα σας!
Back to top Go down
SlipKnoTaS
Administrator
Administrator
SlipKnoTaS

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Doctor Psyduck

Character sheet
Remaining Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Καλημέρα σας. Spam House - Page 77 815003233 

Και περί D&D character:
Quote :

True Neutral Human Druid (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiece-rpg.forumgreek.com
Mayakovsky
Simple Member
Simple Member
Mayakovsky

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Sebastain Michaelis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 pm

καλημέρα!!!
Back to top Go down
Badboy
Marine
Marine
Badboy

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Red Fullman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Μητσο ο τιτλος σου με τρελενει!
Back to top Go down
pashalis hunder
Pirate
Pirate
pashalis hunder

Όνομα Χαρακτήρα : Frank Castle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

καλημέρα
Back to top Go down
Mayakovsky
Simple Member
Simple Member
Mayakovsky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
Back to top Go down
Mayakovsky
Simple Member
Simple Member
Mayakovsky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Γεία σου γάτε! Χρόνια και ζαμάνια!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam House   Spam House - Page 77 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam House
Page 77 of 100Go to page : Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next